The Sunday Post: Winter Warmers

Leave a Comment



Today I bought my first high quality camera and I couldn't be more excited! I have been procrastinating exam study majorly by researching compact cameras that don't suffer in the quality department and finally settled on the Canon EOS M. After blogging with my iPhone camera for almost a year and a half now, the change in quality is incredible. I procrastinated even more exam study by trying to learn the ropes today.

It's such a cold and dreary day, definitely not the ideal weather to be testing out a new camera in, so I just played around with it as I went about my daily tasks. So far I am really happy with the results I got, especially considering how little natural light there was. I would love to hear how you guys started out and got to know your SLR cameras? As someone who knows little about them, I definitely have a lot to learn.

How did you spend your Sunday?
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig