A/W Staples

Leave a Comment
I haven't been experimenting too much with makeup lately due to being quite busy, but I decided to switch up a few things to suit the impending winter months here in Australia while playing with some current trends.

Rimmel Blush in Genuine Plum
I have been looking for a plum toned blush for awhile now in preparation for the colder months. I was never a blush girl before, but I've loved experimenting with different shades lately. I didn't want anything too dark and I am obsessed with Rimmel's blush formula, so this went straight in my basket. As with all of Rimmel's blushes, it's the perfect amount of pigment and leaves the most lovely colour to the cheeks.

Garnier Perfect Blur Primer
I wasn't too sure about how I felt about this product at first, but now I'm in love! This leaves the skin feeling so hydrated which is perfect in the colder months. Everything applied on top of it just goes on beautifully as well, so my bases have been looking really lovely. This really does blur imperfections as well, I love applying it around my t-zone as it eliminates pores.

Australis Oh Hai Brow Kit
I have been doing my brows a little darker and heavier lately. Due to my ashy-blonde hair, I do tend to experiment with my brows as I find going darker is actually more flattering than matching my hair colour. Strong brows have the power to make you look more done up than you actually are, so I've been taking advantage of this when it comes to getting ready quickly in the morning.

Australis Velourlips in 'Buda-Pash'
This is a beautiful, deep red shade and I have done a full review on the formulation of these liquid lipsticks here. They are really lovely and so affordable - I really recommend getting your hands on a few if you live in Australia.

What have been your staples for the season you're currently in?
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig