An Introduction to Sukin

Leave a Comment
Natural skincare is something I've been interested in for awhile now, so when I saw Sukin on offer at my local pharmacy I jumped at the chance to try it. It is an all-natural brand who aim to make their products as affordable as possible. I like to keep my skincare routine quite simple, so I was more than happy to purchase all of the products needed to complete it. I have only had these for around a week so these will be first impressions more than anything, but as I grow more familiar with the products and see more results I will be doing more focused reviews.

Sukin Hydrating Mist Toner
I am instantly drawn to any toner in a spray bottle, so I couldn't resist picking this up! It leaves the skin feeling refreshed and is full of amazing ingredients to tone and restore the skin. This can be used under or over makeup, like most facial mists, so it's a great as a step in your skincare routine or as a refresher throughout the day. I always felt facial mists were a little gimmicky and just fancy water, but I can feel the positive effects in my skin, so this is definitely more purposeful than just your average mist.

Sukin Facial Moisturiser 
This is quite a standard moisturiser that is perfect for everyday use. It sinks in quickly and leaves no greasy residue at all, not even hours later when oil seems to usually surface for me. This is a great first step to makeup application as well as it leaves the skin feeling to soft and plump. This moisturiser doesn't have an SPF, so that is something to consider, but aside from that I am really loving that for day to day use.

Sukin Antioxidant Eye Serum
So far this has to be my favourite of the bunch! I've been looking for a nice eye cream for what feels like forever and this really does everything I want and more. It hydrates the eye instantly and leaves it looking refreshed and almost brightened. It claims to have anti-ageing effects as well, which is amazing, but it is hard to tell an effect on twenty year old skin - hopefully it is preventative, though!

Sukin Moisture Restoring Night Cream
This is a much thicker cream for the night time. It comes in the most luxurious glass pot and it definitely feels like a high-end product. With a texture this thick I expected to wake up with an oily residue on the skin as per most creams I have tried, but was so excited to find my skin felt as fresh as when I had gone to sleep! This is another product that sinks in instantly, which is a quality I love.

Overall I am incredibly impressed and can't wait to test and trial them more! I can almost not believe the price point for products this wonderful that are also natural. The line also contains masks and micellar water which I'd also love to trial!

Have you tried anything from Sukin? What is your favourite, natural skincare brand?
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig