My YouTube Debut

Leave a Comment

This is not a post I ever thought I'd be making. As much as I have wanted to dip my toes into the YouTube pool for years now, I've never mustered up the courage to do so until today. Something came over me this morning and I found myself out the door and soon stamping around the 7th arrondissement of Paris, collecting clips of beautiful places that mean a lot to me. At first, I just wanted to experiment with editing - to see what it was all about. I never really thought I would upload the finished product, but I was proud of it and though why not? It's hard to say what will come of this, as I still feel so much more comfortable behind the camera, but all I know for sure is that I found the experience of filming and editing so, so exciting. Regardless, I hope you enjoy Paris still managing to be breathtaking on even the cloudiest of days!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig