The Review: Lash Sensational Mascara

Leave a Comment

I feel I start every mascara-oriented post off the same way, by stating how fussy I am with mascaras, but I do have a specific criteria that needs to be met for me to genuinely enjoy a product. Usually they have to be quite dry in formula with a non-plastic brush and then they are on the right track. Reading that description, if you have tried the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara, you will know that it doesn't fit that criteria at all - and that is what shocked me most about this product.

I purchased this without much thought as I had heard countless rave reviews on it and I have tried most of Maybelline's mascaras without disappointment. When I opened it up and looked at the brush I was a little unsure and then upon first application I realised just how wet the formulation is. It's the kind of mascara where you have to try not to look around while it's dying or it will rub off on your lids, and while this does bother me, it is worth the effort for how stunning my lashes look!

The Maybelline Lash Sensational creates separated, long and thick lashes. I feel that this is a great all rounder, and while it doesn't excel unbelievably well in just one area, it covers all exceptionally. This is the kind of mascara I think many people with all different kinds of preferences will enjoy, and I am one of those.

This is definitely one to give a chance! Have you tried it?
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig