July Non-Beauty Favourites

Leave a Comment
Due to being on a no-buy (unless a favourite runs out, of course) I really couldn't see any products in my favourites this month that I hadn't spoken about before, many of which I have spoken about multiple times before, so I knew it wouldn't make for a very interesting roundup. Therefore I decided to write about my other favourites, which I generally enjoy more than beauty favourites if I'm honest.

Witchery 'Bennett' Bag
This is weird for me to say, as I have never been crazy over the Balenciaga city bags no matter how many times I saw the Kardashian's carry them (and that usually wins me over), but when I saw the mini city bag I was head over heels. Something about the smaller size just made me appreciate the design of the bag so much more, and so when I saw this Witchery look-a-like I was sold.

It is a really good size and even fits my bulky camera in it, which was a must when purchasing it. One of the selling points for me was the fact that it zips up. The other mini-bags in my collection don't, which is really troubling especially since I will be going to Paris next month. Pickpocketing is a word I keep coming across, and being at busy tourist attractions has definitely made me reconsider the types of bags I will be taking with me on my trip.

Sportsgirl Mandala Phone Case
I have been on the hunt for that perfect white print on clear plastic case since I first got my gold iPhone, and only just now have I found the one! I think the mandala print is so beautiful on it's own, but when paired with the gold of the iPhone it just completes it. This case is quite thick and durable too, without bulking up the phone, so that is always a plus! This is one of those cases that makes you get that new phone feeling allover again. Sportsgirl always have such cute phone cases, so I definitely recommend checking them out if you're on the hunt for one!


Penguin French Phrasebook
I have been trying to get some basic French down before I leave but I knew I couldn't rely on my memory, so I picked up a French phrasebook. This is a nice size while also having everything you need in it, everything sectioned off and easy to find. Plus, I could not resist the cover art - it is too cute! I've been having so much fun pouring through this and trying to learn some key phrases.


Marc Jacobs 'Daisy'
This is probably my favourite scent of all time (so far), but I've been trying to work my way through some other pricey fragrances I own and in turn preserve this baby! I started wearing it daily again this month because I missed it!

What was your number one non-beauty favourite this month?
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig