The Sunday Post: Get To Know Me

Leave a Comment
When I created my first blog way, way back before Nueyork and before I ever wore makeup, I was much bolder and out there with who I was. It was basically a lifestyle blog with pictures of me and what I was doing, which has since been deleted in a fit of embarrassment. In staring Nueyork I was aiming for an anonymous blog from the get go. I had this acute fear that someone I know might find it and even to this day, no one in my personal life really knows about my blog.

I still have that niggling concern of what people might think, but I am coming to terms with it and am getting more comfortable with the idea, especially since I've stuck to blogging for over a year now and it's becoming a part of who I am. I really want to start sharing more of myself on here and posting photos of looks I create - baby steps though. The first of these baby steps is going to be this post, telling you guys 20 things about me!

1. My name is Taylor and I am 21 years old.

2. I live in Melbourne, Australia.

3. I am in my third year of a Bachelor of Psychological Science.

4. What I want out of my degree is to be a clinical psychologist.

5. I am obsessed with pugs and will come to near-tears at the sight of them.

6. I hated the idea of makeup up until I was 18, so I definitely got a later start than most.

7. I am an introvert, and while I love being around my friends, I definitely need time to recharge.

9. Writing is a huge passion of mine, and to date I have two novels I'm working on.

10. I am a crazy bag lady, and have more bags than shoes.

11. Nothing bothers me more than uncalled for backseat driving.

12. I have always dreamed of living abroad, and my dream is coming true for four months starting August!

13. I have been with my boyfriend for almost three years.

14. I want a tattoo so badly, but I am so indecisive!

15. My favourite TV show is probably Keeping Up With The Kardashian's.

16. I love playing video games, particularly Animal Crossing and Sims.

17. I don't have a lot of friends, but I am definitely a quality over quantity kind of person.

18. I am a hyper-organised person and find it relaxing to plan and make lists.

19. Contradictory to that, I am also very relaxed at times and do like to go with the flow.

20. My favourite food has to be Pho!

Thank you for reading this! How did you get comfortable with putting yourself out there on the internet?
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig