My Favourite Summer Base

15 comments

I have said so many times how avoidant I am of bases at all, so when I love a foundation I really love it. The Maybelline Dream Fresh BB is so light it feels like moisturiser on the skin, however does provide quite a nice coverage considering it's a BB. It can really be applied any way you like, a brush, hands or my favourite - a sponge. With a sponge it just melts into the skin and really does look as though you have skipped a base.

While I do love to rave about this, it does have a couple of things to note. I would not recommend wearing this without powder. I feel as though it is too tacky on the skin and could look quite shiny. This is simply a preference, and you may love the look, but I thought I would mention it just incase. I also want to mention the colouring. It is quite orange in tone, and while it isn't a problem for my skin, if you are super pale I would definitely test this one out first.

Overall, I would highly recommend this product if you are in the market for an affordable BB and match the colouring! Have you tried this product and if so, what did you think?
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

15 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good summer replacement for foundation!

    Yasmeen xx
    The Mirror Affects

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have amazing skin for you to avoid bases! So jelly.

    I've only tried the Pure BB counterpart.

    Cel // staygilded

    ReplyDelete
  3. i always use this during the summer as its so light and wearable xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used this for so long as my base! I don't know why I ever stopped using it. Might have to get again, I really loved it too, although I agree with what you said about it being a little orangey - especially if you get the universal shade! <3


    www.z0elouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to use this all the time in high school!

    http://arnellavanilla.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard about this product before and it seems really nice *u* Thank you for sharing this~ I'd love to try this out.
    ~Kiyomi <3
    kokorosasa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. A must try! I usually don't use BB creams much because they don't have much coverage but this one seems nice!
    x The Caramel Cat

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't even know they had a universal shade! Mine is light, so the orange-ness is definitely confusing. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. No problem! Thank you for stopping by. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This does have more coverage than others I've tried, but it's still very sheer! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. We've seen this product everywhere and have not yet tried it! We love things that are more natural and sheer. We'll have to pick this up

    M + K

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree with you on this - after trying a bunch of BB creams over the few years, I've come back to this one. It's so simple, affordable, and does a great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the blue version of this, I get it when I had acne and I've repurchased because I love it so much!

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig