Tumblr Inspo #11

9 comments




It's been an incredibly hot summer week, and as the summer rains come down ruining my potential pool party prospects for the night, I thought I'd sit down and write this post. I missed summer, swimming and the beach so much - which is weird. Never in my life have a been a summer person, until now.

Last summer was so fun that it just set me up for excitement this year. I love swimming and hanging by the pool all day, for days in a row in the middle of heatwaves. It was so relaxing and just made me appreciate the season. The weather has really peaked the last couple weeks, and I've been doing exactly that - spending time by the pool. I think it's clear from my image selections that I've been thinking of the beach and the sea.

Are you a summer baby or a winter lover?
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

9 comments:

  1. I'm a summer girl bc trips to the beach with ice cream and nandos :D also I love your theme x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring all the way! There's still the crispness of winter in the air but you know that a wonderful summer await.

    www.eatwearwander.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures, I love winter but can't wait for the summer now, looking forward to somewarm weather :)

    hollykatebeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous of your Summer. I do love Winter and wrapping up warm and coming home to a cosy warm house! But I'm missing the long days and all hours sunshine. Can't wait to get it back! Hope you're enjoying it though :) x


    thelensaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never really been a summer person either apart from last summer! I'm so excited for this summer now!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. When every hot day is spent in the pool or doing other summery things, it can really grow on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am! And I agree with you, I really do love both when it comes down to it. x

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig