The Review: Model Co Hydrating Moisturiser

9 comments

I have been intrigued by Model Co's skincare line since it was launched late last year. However, my skincare routine is quite unchanging, so I just stuck to my regular trusted products. At a friends house when given the opportunity to try it out once off I gave the Model Co Hydrating Day & Night Moisturiser a go and it was love at first application.

This moisturiser leaves the skin feeling soft and plump. The product sinks in instantly and a little goes a long way - I use around a pea sized amount for my whole face. It is rose scented which would usually bother me, but the scent does not linger and it isn't too overpowering. One of the things I love most about this is that it is a day to night product and therefore doesn't have SPF. My previous favourite moisturiser had an SPF and I would always get a horrible flashback in my night time snaps.

I highly recommend this if you are able to get your hands on it. There are different formulas for different skin types too, which is amazing. My skin is combination, however I find the normal formula works really well for me. It hydrates and doesn't interfere with my oily t-zone at all. My skin feels nice and matte once the product has sinked in.

Have you tried anything from Model Co?
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

9 comments:

  1. Really like the sound of this, I'm yet to try anything from Model Co!
    Josie XOXO
    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! I'd love to give it a go :)

    xxo

    NIKI

    http://nikikouri.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never seen this but sounds great xx


    thelilymint.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely do if you get the chance! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never even heard of this item but truly enjoyed reading your review x

    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig