Tumblr Inspo #7

11 comments





I had a week off from classes so it was spent relaxing and leisurely catching up on work. I spent a lot of time taking photos for future blog posts so there are some really fun ones coming your way, including a haul. It's been a while since I've done one of these posts and I'm proud of myself for churning out a lot of original content, but today I really just felt like sitting down and creating another inspiration post. I'm definitely over caffeinated so I'm going to keep it short and sweet because I know I'll ramble otherwise.

I hope your weeks have been great. What is your favourite image from the ones above?
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

11 comments:

  1. I love the typical blog pics so love the one with the Mac and Bazaar in it! So great to have a whole week of blog pic taking!! I need one!

    Josie XOXO

    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your inspiration is great! I love you put it all together :) I am such a Tumblr addict. My fav photograph is the one with a sketchbook.
    http://love-life-every-day.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! And the drawing is so beautiful, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too, they really inspire me to improve my blog photography and give me even better ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love inspo posts like this! Lovely picks, I am seriously addicted to Tumblr and Pinterest! x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this inspiration post! adore the colours you've picked out

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. win some RayBans and a beauty goodie bag worth £300 on my blog! click here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great inspiration.

    I am having a POLAROID CAMERA GIVEAWAY! on my blog if you wanted to join in, it's international!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! And thank you for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! And me too, they're so addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay! I squeeled a little upon seeing Lana's photo! so lovely! lots of love from here ;)

    The Flea Marcat

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig